First genuinely wintry morning of the year… constitutional at Cherry Tree Wood. My name is Adam, I'm a London Tour Guide, and this is my photoblog… This blog features photos snapped with either a Canon 500D or an iPhone6 or an iPhone11 as I make my way Londoning around leading & researching my tours. I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to book a London guided tour, just get in touch Keep In Touch…
Lockdown and another desk day, working on my new virtual tours with the last of the Christmas Cake… My name is Adam, I'm a London Tour Guide, and this is my photoblog… This blog features photos snapped with either a Canon 500D or an iPhone6 or an iPhone11 as I make my way Londoning around leading & researching my tours. I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to book a London guided tour, just get in touch Keep In Touch…
The lockdown continues and we count our blessings in the simple pleasures. A sunset… My name is Adam, I'm a London Tour Guide, and this is my photoblog… This blog features photos snapped with either a Canon 500D or an iPhone6 or an iPhone11 as I make my way Londoning around leading & researching my tours. I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to book a London guided tour, just get in touch Keep In Touch…
Comments
Post a Comment