Town & Country

A London bus crosses the old Alexandra Palace to Finsbury Park railway, now the Parkland Walk.

Trains ran this line between the 1860s and 1970. The tracks were lifted in 1972 and the stations demolished. It was opened as a walking route in 1984 and declared a nature reserve – London longest nature reserve, no less – in 1990. It's now also part of the Capital Ring.

Visit the Parkland Walk website HERE.



This blog features photos snapped with either a Canon 500D or an iPhone6 as I make my way Londoning around leading & researching my tours. I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to join me on a scheduled London tour, you can book me here…







Keep In Touch…

   








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turned Out Nice Again…

The Last Of The Christmas Cake

Archway Sunrise