East Finchley Cemetery

My name is Adam, I'm a London Tour Guide, and this is my photoblog… 


Long shadows in East Finchley Cemetery on a lockdown local walk for exercise…

Although situated in the London Borough of Barnet, East Finchley Cemetery is owned and maintained by the City Of Westminster.

These permanent residents of East Finchley are often the first to hear my new tours – this is where I walk when I'm rehearsing my new walking and virtual tours. 


This blog features photos snapped with either a Canon 500D or an iPhone6 or an iPhone11 as I make my way Londoning around leading & researching my tours. I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to book a London guided tour, just get in touch 

Keep In Touch… 

   








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turned Out Nice Again…

The Last Of The Christmas Cake

Support Your Local Pub…