A Westminster Cartwheel

As the long journey back to some kind of normality begins, I'll be sharing a few pics snapped during the Lockdown period here in London March - July 2020


After six weeks away from the centre of town, this one was snapped early on a Sunday morning – 17th May. Out first tentative journey into the West End was made to get some shots for Karen's virtual tour of Westminster.

Here she is turning a cartwheel at parliament - we were SO happy to be back in town, despite the fact that the atmosphere was like something out of a disaster movie… silent… eerie… not quite right.

I hope never to see it like that again.





This blog features photos snapped with either a Canon 500D or an iPhone6 or an iPhone11 as I make my way Londoning around leading & researching my tours. I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to book a London guided tour, just get in touch

 Keep In Touch…


   








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turned Out Nice Again…

Last Orders

Fleet Street