Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

As the long journey back to some kind of normality begins, I'll be sharing a few pics snapped during the Lockdown period here in London March - July 2020 


How about THESE guys! Last Saturday was my first Beatles tour since March 2020!




 This blog features photos snapped with either a Canon 500D or an iPhone6 or an iPhone11 as I make my way Londoning around leading & researching my tours. I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to book a London guided tour, just get in touch 


Here's my full schedule for the rest of July - click HERE or the button below – walking tours are listed in RED with virtual tours listed in blue. If you have any queries, or if you'd like to book a private tour – please do not hesitate to drop me a line



Keep In Touch… 

   








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turned Out Nice Again…

The Last Of The Christmas Cake

Support Your Local Pub…