Rise & Shine No.1

As the long journey back to some kind of normality begins, I'll be sharing a few pics snapped during the Lockdown period here in London March - July 2020

I won't miss the early mornings… I took great consolation from social media seeing how many others were up-and-about at un-Godly hours during the early stages of the pandemic. I've renamed the hours between 4am and 6 am as Quality Worrying Time.

Saw some great sunrises, tho…

How did you get through the Covid Insomnia?


My office window

Highgate Village



The City from Archway


This blog features photos snapped with either a Canon 500D or an iPhone6 or an iPhone11 as I make my way Londoning around leading & researching my tours. I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to book a London guided tour, just get in touch 


Keep In Touch…

  












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turned Out Nice Again…

The Last Of The Christmas Cake

Support Your Local Pub…